Creative Business Interiors specializes in designing, building, and furnishing commercial, educational, and healthcare interior environments. Our primary market is southern Wisconsin, we also work throughout the nation. We self-perform the majority of the work in the field including carpentry, painting, and furniture installation. Founded in 1991, we have an excellent reputation with many long term employees, vendors, and client relationships.
Our growing design/build firm is looking for a business development professional with industry related expertise to join our consultative sales team. This is an opportunity to cultivate a client following in an organization that provides products, services, and project results you will be proud to represent.
Our Account Executives open new opportunities with new prospects or within existing accounts. They uncover all the information to guide the strategy and structure the approach to win the design, the construction, and/or the furniture needed by the client. Their assignment is to manage the client relationship while facilitating and leading an efficient process for the project team.
Our team of experts provide substantial support throughout the process of a project and then they assist with managing the client relationship on a long term basis. This position offers a guaranteed salary while you learn, extensive training; an exciting commission plan with unlimited earning potential, and full benefits for someone who is highly skilled, knowledgeable and driven.
The Account Executive:
- Networks constantly in a variety of ways
- Develops new and manages existing client relationships
- Uncovers new opportunities
- Sets client expectations
- Leads the internal team
- Structures the approach to meet client needs
- Prepares and makes presentations
- Follows up with the client
- Participates in punch-list procedure
- Uses technology to facilitate all of the above
We are searching for an individual with a history of success, who has obtained a degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Construction Management, or Commercial Real Estate.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Conceptual thinker
- Inherent sales ability
- Passionate, tenacious leader
- Superb networking and relationship development skills
- Great listening and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technology skills
Creative Business Interiors offers a great environment for our team members to grow and learn. We have a fast paced, energetic culture that promotes an unusually high level of trust and ownership among our employees.
To apply for this position please contact: email@example.com
Creative Business Interiors is an interior design, construction, and contract furniture company. We help our clients by creating an efficient, comfortable space that helps them enhance their brand, retain existing employees, and also attract new employees while profitably growing their business.
Our team is passionate about customer service; we are a 25 year old company who prides itself on creating long-term relationships; both internally and externally.
A CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR is responsible for preparing, coordinating and monitoring full estimating activities from pre-planning phase through project execution for labor, materials, equipment and subcontractors of projects throughout Wisconsin. He/she will coordinate all estimating activities with owners, project managers, subcontractors and suppliers to develop estimate scope and schedule.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Create and implement procedures for conducting estimates, including creation of spreadsheets, formulas and presentation formats for estimates.
- Set up and maintain project budgets.
- Quantify, analyze, evaluate, and understand bid proposals, specifications, drawings to determine complete scope of work, and required contents of estimates.
- Perform take-off’s of construction documents. Tabulate in estimating software.
- Build bid packages and manage invitation to bid process and follow-up.
- Prepare estimates for self-perform work, as well as obtain and scope subcontracted trade bids.
- Work closely with designers, architects, clients, subcontractors, suppliers and project managers.
- Stay up-to-date with regional pricing to prepare accurate estimates and properly evaluate costs from outside vendors and subcontractors.
- Identify, qualify and mine subcontractors and suppliers for project and process information.
- Participate in pre-award value engineering and constructability review discussions.
- Review estimates with Owners, Construction PM’s, Designers and Sales.
- Monitor and reconcile cost estimates as project progresses. Review and update change order proposals.
- Continually update and maintain subcontractor database. Build and maintain relationships with subcontractors.
- Experience in carpentry and painting estimates a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Will consider equivalent combination of technical training and work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of conceptual and design build estimating experience.
- Experience using building related estimating software and systems.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel required.
- Individual must possess strong math and computer skills.
- Applicant must be process driven, organized, and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, flexible spending accounts and a competitive salary.
Send resume in confidence to:
Creative Business Interiors
1535 S. 101st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Attention: Director of Construction Services, Mike Cherubini
© Creative Business Interiors
experts at work