Creative Business Interiors specializes in designing, building, and furnishing commercial, educational, and healthcare interior environments. Our primary market is southern Wisconsin, we also work throughout the nation. We self-perform the majority of the work in the field including carpentry, painting, and furniture installation. Founded in 1991, we have an excellent reputation with many long term employees, vendors, and client relationships.
Our growing design/build firm is looking for a business development professional with industry related expertise to join our consultative sales team. This is an opportunity to cultivate a client following in an organization that provides products, services, and project results you will be proud to represent.
Our Account Executives open new opportunities with new prospects or within existing accounts. They uncover all the information to guide the strategy and structure the approach to win the design, the construction, and/or the furniture needed by the client. Their assignment is to manage the client relationship while facilitating and leading an efficient process for the project team.
Our team of experts provide substantial support throughout the process of a project and then they assist with managing the client relationship on a long term basis. This position offers a guaranteed salary while you learn, extensive training; an exciting commission plan with unlimited earning potential, and full benefits for someone who is highly skilled, knowledgeable and driven.
The Account Executive:
- Networks constantly in a variety of ways
- Develops new and manages existing client relationships
- Uncovers new opportunities
- Sets client expectations
- Leads the internal team
- Structures the approach to meet client needs
- Prepares and makes presentations
- Follows up with the client
- Participates in punch-list procedure
- Uses technology to facilitate all of the above
We are searching for an individual with a history of success, who has obtained a degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Construction Management, or Commercial Real Estate.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Conceptual thinker
- Inherent sales ability
- Passionate, tenacious leader
- Superb networking and relationship development skills
- Great listening and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technology skills
Creative Business Interiors offers a great environment for our team members to grow and learn. We have a fast paced, energetic culture that promotes an unusually high level of trust and ownership among our employees.
To apply for this position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Technician - Waunakee
Skilled Field Services Technician, Creative Business Interiors, Waunakee location
Skilled Field Services Technician, works with others to complete furniture installation and light construction on commercial furniture projects.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Ability to level peds and files.
- Hang cantilevers and overheads.
- Install worksurfaces & casegoods.
- Basic understanding of competitors’ lines.
- Able to read and understand installation drawings.
- Responsible for job preparation and demolition.
- Ability to install Knoll electrical.
- Responsible for site cleanup.
- Can work independently under direction of Lead Installer.
- Some carpentry background is preferred.
- Possess knowledge installing commercial office furnishings.
- Ability to use small hand tools and power tools on a daily basis.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a continuous basis, with ability to lift over 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to work independently in a corporate environment.
Furniture Project Manager - Waunakee
Furniture Project Manager
Full Time – Waunakee, WI
Creative Business Interiors
Creative Business Interiors is an interior design, construction and contract furniture company.
We help our clients by creating an efficient, comfortable space that helps them enhance their
brand, retain existing employees, attract new talent, and still profitably grow their business.
The primary role of this position will be to fulfill the duties of a Furniture Project Manager.
A Furniture Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates contract furniture projects from
layouts through specification, pricing to ordering, and through final installation.
Furniture Project Management Responsibilities:
- Design furniture solution for projects as needed to meet the prescribed quality, aesthetics,
budget and time frame for a client’s project.
- Accurately work in AutoCAD, drawing in detail furniture solutions.
- Import product from AutoCAD into CAP Spec.
- Accurately construct a proposal pricing for furniture.
- Work within our business system to enter orders, invoice and manage job costs through project completion.
- Review manufacturer’s acknowledgments, track orders and coordinate receiving of all products.
- Prepare installation drawings, coordinate and communicate with installation team.
- Trouble-shoot for potential problems and expedite punch-list completion.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team oriented.
- Highly organized.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Interior Design Degree required.
- Contract furniture experience is a plus, will consider entry level experience.
We offer an excellent work environment, full benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, flexible spending accounts and competitive salary.
Email resume in confidence to:
© Creative Business Interiors
experts at work
© Creative Business Interiors
experts at work