Creative Business Interiors specializes in designing, building, and furnishing commercial, educational, and healthcare interior environments. Our primary market is southern Wisconsin, we also work throughout the nation. We self-perform the majority of the work in the field including carpentry, painting, and furniture installation. Founded in 1991, we have an excellent reputation with many long term employees, vendors, and client relationships.
Our growing design/build firm is looking for a business development professional with industry related expertise to join our consultative sales team. This is an opportunity to cultivate a client following in an organization that provides products, services, and project results you will be proud to represent.
Our Account Executives open new opportunities with new prospects or within existing accounts. They uncover all the information to guide the strategy and structure the approach to win the design, the construction, and/or the furniture needed by the client. Their assignment is to manage the client relationship while facilitating and leading an efficient process for the project team.
Our team of experts provide substantial support throughout the process of a project and then they assist with managing the client relationship on a long term basis. This position offers a guaranteed salary while you learn, extensive training; an exciting commission plan with unlimited earning potential, and full benefits for someone who is highly skilled, knowledgeable and driven.
The Account Executive:
- Networks constantly in a variety of ways
- Develops new and manages existing client relationships
- Uncovers new opportunities
- Sets client expectations
- Leads the internal team
- Structures the approach to meet client needs
- Prepares and makes presentations
- Follows up with the client
- Participates in punch-list procedure
- Uses technology to facilitate all of the above
We are searching for an individual with a history of success, who has obtained a degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Construction Management, or Commercial Real Estate.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Conceptual thinker
- Inherent sales ability
- Passionate, tenacious leader
- Superb networking and relationship development skills
- Great listening and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technology skills
Creative Business Interiors offers a great environment for our team members to grow and learn. We have a fast paced, energetic culture that promotes an unusually high level of trust and ownership among our employees.
To apply for this position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant - Waunakee
Creative Business Interiors is an interior design, construction and contract furniture company with offices in Milwaukee and Waunakee. We help our clients by creating an efficient comfortable space that helps them enhance their brand, retain existing employees while attracting new and profitably grow their business.
Our team is passionate about customer service; we are a 25 year old company who prides itself on creating long-term relationships both internally and externally.
Position Summary: Part-time opportunity for an Administrative Assistant (15-25 hours per week, with potential to increase at a later date).
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide support for all administrative and clerical efforts.
- Directs visitors and callers by becoming familiar with all employees and their functions.
- Meter and sort incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and professional communications.
- Enter data into the business system.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Provide clerical support to Sales and Furniture Project Management teams.
- Maintain professional communication with vendors and clients.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings: including scheduling, set-up, and clean-up following meetings.
- Organize event planning, such as client luncheons, meetings, etc.
- Maintain the appearance of the reception area and library.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
- Individual must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to display strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Possess great communication, organization, and technical skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Associates degree and/or prior experience is preferred.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance, 401K, flexible spending accounts and a competitive salary.
Send resume in confidence to:
Creative Business Interiors
201 Moravian Valley Road, Suite A
Waunakee, WI 53597
Attention: Jim Gaylord, Director of Operations
Field Technician - Waunakee
Skilled Field Services Technician, Creative Business Interiors, Waunakee location
Skilled Field Services Technician, works with others to complete furniture installation and light construction on commercial furniture projects.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Ability to level peds and files.
- Hang cantilevers and overheads.
- Install worksurfaces & casegoods.
- Basic understanding of competitors’ lines.
- Able to read and understand installation drawings.
- Responsible for job preparation and demolition.
- Ability to install Knoll electrical.
- Responsible for site cleanup.
- Can work independently under direction of Lead Installer.
- Some carpentry background is preferred.
- Possess knowledge installing commercial office furnishings.
- Ability to use small hand tools and power tools on a daily basis.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a continuous basis, with ability to lift over 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to work independently in a corporate environment.
Interior Designer - Milwaukee
What is good design?
Simply put, good design is good business. Creative Business Interiors provides
turnkey interior solutions to improve the function and aesthetics of interior spaces.
Our growing design/build firm is looking for a design professional to join our
architecturally focused collaborative design team.
We are searching for a passionate believer in form and function supporting the
work environment. An Interior Design education is a must with industry experience
preferred but not necessary.
Our Interior Design professionals work closely with our clients to develop interior
solutions that meet the cultural, image and functional goals of the organization.
We preform services reflective of the design process to include:
Schematic Design & Space Planning
We are searching for a design educated individual who has obtained a degree in
Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
Dedicated self-starter who is committed to achieving goals
Open communication both written and verbal
Passionate about design
Problem solving skills and the ability to see the whole picture
Strategic, 3-dimensional thinker
Strong organizational skills with a focus on the details
Creative Business Interiors offers an environment for our team members to grow and learn. We have an energetic culture that promotes an unusually high level of trust and ownership among our employees.
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com
© Creative Business Interiors
experts at work